CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Nütrl Vodka Soda “Enter to for a Chance to Win 1 of 3 NÜTRL Prize Packs” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by G&W Distilling Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Oct. 1st, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Dec 31st, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest and be eligible to win a Prize Pack (as defined below), a person (“Entrant”) must be a legal resident of the province of British Columbia who at the time of entry has reached the legal drinking age in the province of British Columbia. Employees, officers, and directors (including members of the same household of such persons, whether related or not) of the Sponsor and each of their affiliates, representatives, agents, participating stores, advertising or promotional agencies, and the independent contest organization (and persons with whom any of the above are domiciled) are not eligible to enter the Contest. Employees and contractors of the provincial liquor agencies, liquor licensees, their employees and members of the immediate families or of the aforementioned or person with whom they are domiciled are not eligible. The provincial liquor agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever, and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest. It is not necessary to make a purchase to enter or to win the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
To enter the Contest, you must first have completed the Nutrl online survey accessible through nutrlvodka.com/nutrlondraught/.
At the end of the survey/after submitting your survey responses, you will be given the option to participate in the contest. You will need to complete the required fields by entering your name, email address, and date of birth and then click the appropriate button to submit your Contest
At the end of Contest Period, three (3) entries will be selected as the eligible winners for the Prize Pack. No purchase necessary.
4. ENTRIES: Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. In the event it is determined that an Entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the Entrant will be disqualified and all of the entries submitted by the Entrant will be disqualified. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. In the event an Entrant uploads inappropriate content or enters contrary to these Official Rules, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the Entrant will be disqualified from the Contest. Anyone found “spamming” by posting multiple unrelated updates, comments or pictures or by sending large numbers of entries to NÜTRL Vodka through the contest form, unrelated to the Contest will be disqualified from the Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Other charges may also be applied by your wireless carrier. Proof of participation by wireless mobile device is not a condition of entry.
5. PRIZE PACK: There will be three (3) prize packs (each a “PRIZE PACK”) available to be won, each consisting of a NUTRL branded Hoodie, Snapback, and Tumbler to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total approximate value of a Prize Pack is ____$100____(CAD). In the event that the winner does not use any portion of the Prize Pack, there will be no extension, transfer, substitution or any kind of compensation provided. Prize Pack must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that the Prize Pack or any component of the Prize Pack cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of the Prize Pack of equal or greater value, without liability.
All trademarks related to the Prize Pack in this Contest are the property of their respective owners and no sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with Sponsor, its products or this Contest is implied by their use or reference. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. CONTACTING SELECTED ENTRANT: The selected Entrant will be selected January 4th 2020 in Vancouver, BC at 9:00 AM PST as specified below:
i. The Selected Entrants for the Contest will be contacted via email within twenty-four (24) hours of being selected. The Entrants will then be asked to confirm his/her identity, full name, telephone, and email address to a specified email within one (1) business day so that a declaration and release form (the “Release Form”) can be issued and a skill-testing question can be administered. The selected Entrant will then be contacted by mail and/or telephone and/or email within two (2) business days from receiving his/her contact information. If a selected Entrant (a) does not reply with the required contact information to the specified email within one (1) business day from notification (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (see rule 7); or (c) fails to return the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 7), then he/she will be disqualified and another Entrant will be chosen at random and so on until there are no more eligible entries. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected Entrant.
7. To be declared a Prize Pack winner, the selected Entrants must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by mail or telephone or email. Selected Entrants will also be required to sign and return within five (5) business days of notification the Sponsor’s Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), which (among other things): (a) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; (b) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize Pack as awarded; (c) releases the Sponsor, the independent contest organization and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the selected Entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize Pack or any portion thereof; and (d) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of the selected Entrant’s name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. Upon receipt and verification of the Release Form, the Prize Pack will be coordinated by the Sponsor with the confirmed winner within twenty-four (24) hours.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, Entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor may also disqualify any individual who tampers with or in any way corrupts the Contest or who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices, or by attempting to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives
9. By entering and accepting the Prize Pack, winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
10. All entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
11. GENERAL: The Releasees do not assume any responsibility of any nature whatsoever and without limiting the generality of the forgoing, are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with the Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by an awarded Prize Pack the Contest itself; or (iii) any failure of the Contest website during the Contest Period, including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. The Releasees will not, in any circumstances, be liable to an Entrant for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages in connection with the Contest. By participating in the Contest each Entrant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and their affiliates and each of their employees, directors, officers, agents, judges and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind (including actual legal fees and expenses) resulting from: (a) the Entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use of any prize; (b) the Entrant’s failure to comply with any of these rules; (c) any misrepresentation the Entrant makes under these rules or otherwise to Sponsor; and (d) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or merchandise delivery
12. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder (defined below) of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is: assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address with the selected entry . If the identity of an Entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. A selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
13. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected Entrant. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws. Sponsor will maintain the personal information, including the name, phone number and address of the winner. Such information will be provided to regulatory agencies pursuant to a lawful request. Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest and Prize fulfillment.
14. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein in respect of residents of the other Canadian provinces/territories, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, prizes or these rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest could be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Contest entry form, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
16. REFERENCES TO OTHER TRADE NAMES: Promotional materials for the Contest may contain references to other company, brand and product names. These names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The images of people or places displayed, forms, structures and graphics displayed or found are either the property of, or used with permission by Sponsor. Sponsor may be, but is not necessarily, sponsored by or affiliated with any owners of such other company, brand or product names so appearing, and makes no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
TM is a trademark of G&W Distilling Inc.
Sponsored by G&W Distilling Inc, #8 – 7167 Vantage Way, Delta BC, V4G 1K7.