NÜTRLTM HOCKEY MEMORIES NHL® GIVEAWAY (the “Contest”)
Official Rules (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be legal drinking age and a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec (the “Participating Provinces”) to participate. During the Contest period, consumers can enter the Contest on Facebook or Instagram. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. See details below. Contest starts on or about April 12, 2021 at 12:00:00 pm (noon) Pacific Standard Time, and Contest closes April 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (the “Contest Period”). The Contest will officially conclude once the prize has been accepted by the winner; of whom will be required to accept within twenty-four (24) hours from the date of notification via Facebook or Instagram direct message by the Contest Sponsor (defined below) regardless of when it is received.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to any legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) who is legal drinking age in his/her province of residence at the time of entry, who is not an employee, officer, director, contractor, agent or representative of Goodridge&Williams Distilling Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”), the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing NHL entities collectively, the “NHL Entities”) or their respective affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the applicable provincial liquor agencies, license control/boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Provincial Liquor Authorities”), prize suppliers, the Contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The Provincial Liquor Authorities and the NHL Entities are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Provincial Liquor Authorities or the NHL Entities.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
If you participate via a mobile device, you may incur standard data charges from your wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such data charges. If you do not have Internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free e-mail accounts.
2. HOW TO PLAY: No purchase necessary. Entrants must have Internet access, a valid Facebook or public Instagram account, a valid e-mail address, and must be an eligible resident of Participating Provinces. During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by providing a photo or video of your best hockey memory (the “Entry”) and submit such Entry in one of the following ways:
- Via Facebook:
- Log in to or create your Facebook account and Like NÜTRL Vodka on Facebook;
- Then, post your Entry in the Contest post comment section and include the hashtag #SpiritoftheNHL; OR
- Send a direct message to NÜTRL Vodka with your Entry and include the hashtag #SpiritoftheNHL
- Via Instagram:
- Log in to or create your Instagram account and Follow @nutrlvodka on Instagram;
- Then, post your Entry to your Instagram feed and include the hashtag #SpiritoftheNHL; OR
- Send a direct message to @nutrlvodka with your Entry and include the hashtag #SpiritoftheNHL
(“the Entry Mechanic”).
To be considered eligible for this Contest, all Entries must comply with the POST/SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES indicated within these Official Rules and must be submitted within the Contest Period.
3. POST/SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES:
1. must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Contest Sponsor, contain any sexually explicit, disparaging, discriminatory, libelous or other inappropriate content; including, but not limited to, crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, violent, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct (including but not limited to the use of alcohol or drugs); personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic);
2. must contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Contest Sponsor, is suitable for all persons;
3. may be submitted only once;
4. must not have been used for another contest;
5. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant, or with all necessary releases and consents as required) nor give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever;
6. must not contain commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services; any identifiable third party products and/or trade-marks, brands or logos;
7. must not refer to, include, or promote any form of alcohol consumption;
8. must not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
9. must not contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion;
10. must not include, involve, nor be directed to any person who is below legal drinking age; and
11. must only include the entrant or their pets and no other persons.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an Entry and remove a post for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
There is one (1) prize available to be won during the Contest Period consisting of four (12) $500 CAD gift codes to nhlshop.ca (the “Prize”) that will be provided by the Contest Sponsor. Alcohol is not included in the Prize. Gift codes are subject to terms and conditions. Approximate retail value is $6,000 CAD.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The confirmed winner will be contacted by an agent or representative of the Contest Sponsor to arrange awarding the Prize after May 3, 2021 (the Contest draw date).
5. DRAW: The Prize draw will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor’s authorized representative, located at 2318 Oak St #300, Vancouver, BC, on or about May 3, 2021, at 11:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the draw. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
In the event there are no entries received for the Prize draw during the Contest Period, that Prize draw will not be conducted, and the Prize will not be awarded. In the event that there are fewer eligible entries received for the Prize draw during the Contest Period than the number of prizes to be awarded, the draw will be conducted only to the extent possible to select up to the maximum potential winners under these Rules. The draw will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor’s authorized representative. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the draw for any reason or for prizes that remain unclaimed or unawarded.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE:
IN ORDER TO CLAIM A PRIZE, WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS FROM THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION VIA FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGE, REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS RECEIVED:
- the potential winner must claim his/her prize as instructed in the notification;
- the potential winner will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise;
- the potential winner must accept the terms of a Declaration of Compliance and Release, which confirms compliance with these Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor, the NHL Entities, Facebook, Inc., and Instagram, Inc. from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use and misuse of any prize; and
- the potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of picture identification as part of the verification process.
Any prize must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including a cash award. Awarding of a prize is subject to verification and compliance with the Rules. Entrants who have not complied with the Rules will be disqualified. The Contest Sponsor and the NHL Entities make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any prize once it has been delivered. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating in this Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Rules and all decisions of the Contest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent contractors of the Contest Sponsor), which shall be final and legally binding on entrant in all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entrants and/or winner assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury or property damage.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, all participants (i) declare that they have read, understood and complied with the Contest Rules, (ii) consent to the use of their name, entry, , image, likeness, persona, and city/province of residence and grants to the Contest Sponsor any and all rights to said use without further notice or compensation, (iii) agrees that the Contest Sponsor is not responsible for printing, technical errors, distribution, or production errors, and (iv) agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the NHL Entities, the Provincial Liquor Authorities, and each of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, professional advisors and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred in connection with participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession or use of the prize any prize awarded. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest..
8. GENERAL: The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration of this Contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the Contest Rules, selection of the winner or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to an error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, no more than the number of prizes specified in these Rules shall be awarded. As such, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the Contest closing date to award the specified prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this Contest at any time without notice to participants.
RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
11. CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
12. INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
TM/MC G&W DISTILLING INC.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and Spirit of the NHL is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2021. All Rights Reserved.